6 Nights / 7 Days
Portblair – Mayabunder Island – Rangat Island – Diglipur Island- -Portblair
Arrive at Port Blair airport and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the evening visit Cellular Jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Note: The cellular jail is closed on Monday’s and National Holidays. Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is every day at 1800hrs. Light n Sound tickets are on 1st come 1st serve basis— English Show is available Only on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Portblair – Baratang – Mayabunder (229KM)
Early morning drive for Mayabunder En-Route Baratang Island Visit. (Baratang Monday Closed). Baratang is famous among tourists for Lime Stone caves and Mangrove Forests. These caves are located 50 minutes away by sea from the Baratang Jetty. The journey to the caves enthralls everyone as it takes you underneath the dense forest of mangrove plantations. For some it’s an experience of lifetime. Limestone caves remain closed on Monday. It is advisable to carry drinking water and food packets while visiting the caves. Later Drive for Mayabunder offers magnificent scenic beauty, mangrove streams, the lovely Karmatang beach. Karmatang beach is one of the most beautiful beaches, with its lengthy stretch of gray volcanic sand and shallow waters. If you plan to stay here long, the isolated islands nearby could be worth a visit as they offer some amazing experiences. It will appeal to travelers looking to explore the nature. You can take many photos here and bring them home to treasure for a lifetime. Overnight Stay at hotel at Mayabunder.
Mayabunder – Diglipur (80KM)
Breakfast at Resort. Check out from hotel and drive for Diglipur. An amazing tour for people looking to go OFF THE TRACK to explore a completely different world. Twin island “Ross and Smith” at Diglipur is one of the most exotic and untouched destination not even seen my many residents at Andaman’s. If you have ever thought to walk from one island to the other then this is your tour option. Diglipur, said to offer experiences better than Port Blair, Havelock and Neil is at your plate. Visit to the remotest corners of Andaman Islands, Diglipur. Explore the untouched experiences of this exotic destination, Andaman. Check in in hotel. Overnight Stay at Diglipur.
After a leisure breakfast, leave for a full day fun filled trip to Ross & Smith Beach. It is a must see Beach Paradise that mesmerizes you with its natural beauty. It consists of 2 different Islands connected by a sandbar during low tide. Do not forget to carry lot of drinking water, beach towels & packed lunch. Evening return to respective Hotel. Overnight stay at Diglipur.
Diglipur to Rangat (136KM)
After Breakfast Move for Rangat.. Rangat is a 1070 sq. km. large island in Middle Andaman with pristine beaches, waterfalls, and interesting islands. The population is primarily made up of people from Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Fisheries and cultivation are the two primary occupations of people in this island Visit of Amkunj Beach. Overnight stay at Rangat.
Rangat – Portblair
Breakfast at resort than proceed for Port Blair by Road. On arrival at Port Blair transfer to hotel. Check -in to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Depart from Portblair
Breakfast at hotel .Transfer from hotel to Airport.
Important Details About Andaman
- All ferry / cruise transfers subject to weather condition or as per Andaman Govt. Permit supplier is not responsible for any ferry timing/ withdrawal.
- Full Retention would be applicable for hotel part if flight is cancelled due to any reason.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, Strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.
- All Hotels & Resort are having only Double Sharing Rooms. No Twin Sharing.
- Rates are Nett & non commissionable.
- Valid from 01-Oct till 31 March 2020 ( Except 15 Dec Till 15 Jan Peak Period ).
- In case of non-availability in same hotel we shall provide similar accommodation in same category.
- On leisure day in itinerary no transport would be provided for Sightseeing.
- In Andaman Internet connectivity is weak in some places.
- Vehicle would be providing as per itinerary point to point basis not on disposal use.
- In Andaman in all hotels & Resorts Check in time 12:00 & Check out time 08:00.
- Rates are based on Base Category rooms in all hotels & Resorts.
- All Packages based on Per Double sharing room.
- If Private ferry would not be operating between any Island. SCI ferry would be provided.
- For 02 -04 Years kid hotel part would complimentary and all ferry tickets would be chargable extra. Rs- 1300.00 Per Inf. Per Way.
- Early check in & Late checkout is subject to availability.
- If Flight / Ferry would be cancelled due to any reason ‘all hotels &Resort would be charge 100% retention’.
- No refund of any services after commencement of Tour included in package being not used