Golden Chariot - Pride of South Journey
6 Nights / 7 Days
Bangalore – Bandipur – Mysore – Halebidu – Hampi – Badami – Goa – Bangalore
(Sunday) Bengaluru – Bandipurt
Guests arrive at Yeshvantpur Railway Station at around 0845 hrs.
Tour Briefing onboard.
Deboard at Nanjangud Town at 1400 hrs.
50 km by road to Bandipur
Evening Safari at Bandipur from 1630 to 1830 hrs
Return to train for dinner.
Train proceeds to Mysore and stationed overnight at Mysore.
Visit Mysore Palace.
Return to train for lunch
Optional visit to Srirangapatnam
(Tuesday) Halebidu and Chikamgaluru
Breakfast onboard as train arrives at Banavar Rly Station
Visit Halebidu from Banavar Rly Station at 0800 hrs.
Return to train by 1130 hrs
Train proceeds to Chikamagalur. Lunch onboard.
Deboard at 1500 hrs to visit plantations followed by coffee tasting and dinner.
Return to train.
After early breakfast onboard, proceed to visit Hampi ruins.
Indian Evening onboard.
After breakfast onboard, optional visit to Badami Caves. (200 steps to climb)
Lunch onboard, After Lunch approx. 1415 hrs deboard to visit Pattadakal and Aihole.
Proceed to visit Churches of North Goa and Museum then Lunch onboard After Lunch deboard for a Bollywood Evening and dinner at a resort/hotel and then return to the train by 2145 hrs after that train proceeds to Yehswantpur.
COST PER Deluxe CABIN-Valid till April 2020 Departs
6 Nights Train Tour Cost ( Taxes Extra as applicable)
For Foreign Passport Holders (in US)
For Indian Nationals and OCI Card holders (in Rs)
Deluxe Cabin on Single Occupancy
|US$ 7350 for 1 person||Rs 5,23,480 for 1 person|
Deluxe Cabin on Double Occupancy
|US$ 8400 for 2 persons||Rs 5,98,260 for 2 persons|
Reservation / Cancellation - Terms & Conditions
- 20% of ticket value plus applicable taxes at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value 45 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of ticket value 90 days or more prior to departure date.
- 20% of ticket value between 89 to 30 days prior to departure date.
- 100% of ticket value 29 days prior to departure date.
6 Nights Train Tour COST INCLUDES:
overnight travel & stay in private A/C sleeping Chambers with attached bathrooms; Daily Three meals with Bed Tea/Coffee Service; bottled drinking water; group sightseeing tours & excursions in Air-conditioned Buses with English speaking guide; monument entrance fees; Excursion to Bandipur Jungle Reserve By Sharing Jeeps/Canter; Visit to tea estate in Chikamagalur & Gala Night in Goa.
EXTRA Train Tour COSTS: (not included in train tour):
alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, professional Camera fee at monuments & parks; use of spa facilities; Laundry, tour insurance, tips, gratuity, porter fee & all other expenses of personal nature.
- Overseas guests are requested to pre-purchase Tour Insurance from country of origin of travel
- Maximum liability of Royal Indian trains is limited to that of booking agent only.
- Disputes (if any) are subject to jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi (India) only.
- The above itinerary is subject to approval of train timings from Railways.
- The destinations, activities and timings are subject to change without prior notice.