Terms & Condition
Travlogue India incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. When you access browse or use this site you accept, without limitation or qualification the terms and conditions set forth below.
This user agreement constitutes a binding contract between you the user and with regards to the use of various services that are provided by.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- 60 days or more prior to arrival date in India-15% of the total amount payable penalty.
- 30 – 59 days prior to arrival date in India –25% of the total amount payable penalty.
- 22-29 days prior to arrival date in India –35% of the total amount payable penalty.
- 15-21 days prior to arrival date in India –50% of the total amount payable penalty.
- 0-14 days prior to arrival date in India –100% of the total amount payable penalty.
- After arrival in India (or without notice)–no refund.
- An administration fee of $100 will be applicable for all cancelled tours.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Travlogue India reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the services are offered through the website including but not limited the charge for the services provided through the website. The user shall be responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions.
SITE AND ITS CONTENTS
This site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any tax, images, audio and video for any business, commercial or public purpose.
As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, grant you a non-exclusive, non transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
Mode of Payment
Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
- We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Visa Is Compulsory To Travel To India For All Foreign Nationals